Sterilisation cabinet Bigneat BC UV SC - see 169-AA-190
|Model:||169-AA Fume cupboards|
|Material:||Instrument or other|
|Main Filter (units):||mm|
|Product type:||Fume hoods and flow cabinets (recirculating)|
- UV sterilisation of the working environment prior to undertaking biological procedures
- Powerful UV tube lights are combined with carefully located optical reflectors to ensure uniform intensity distribution of the UV radiation throughout the cabinet.
- Acrylic windows offer exceptionally clear all round vision and do not allow transmission of UV
- Cabinet has flap front access as standard for easy access to the interior of the cabinet
- Two service ports with covers are supplied in the side panels. Cabinet is supplied with handy corner shelves.
- 15W white lights, operated from an external switch, illuminate cabinet interior
- Control system allows the choice of the timed UV exposure from 5 to 30 minutes.
- The base tray is black which highlights spillages.
- Materials: Epoxy coated housing. Transparent panels are manufactured from 8mm clear acrylic which is non-flammable, resistant to corrosion and easy to clean
- Aluminum uprights are anodised
- The base tray is manufactured from PVC ? colour black.
- External dimensions: 802 x 549 x 863 mm
- Internal dimensions: 730 x 489 x 699 mm
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 100cm x (H) 70cm x (D) 90cm
Approx. shipping weight: 40.00 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM