Software Wiley Registry 11th Edition / NIST 2017 Mass Spectral Library- Wiley Science Solutions (1)
|Model:||130-QB Library software|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionContaining the complete de-duplicated Wiley Registry 11th Edition and the latest 2017 update of the complete NIST EI and MSMS libraries, this combination library provides the most up-to-date software and spectra available. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Library featuring 652,475 spectra for 15,243 compounds and 123,881 ions.
- This package contains the recently improved NIST MS Search software (2.3g), including significant improvements in search algorithms, addition of hybrid searching to find spectra for compounds that differ by one inert group. Other added searches include InChI structure-based and instrument type along with a nearly 3x increase in MS/MS data.
- Contact us for more information on compatibility
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice
- Editor(s): Wiley, NIST.
- Data collected by: Dr. Fred McLafferty, the NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, and Wiley Science Solutions.
- Publication Date: September 2017
- Features : over 1.6 million EI and LC-MS Mass Spectra.
- Content: The new release contains more than 1 million EI mass spectra, 740,000 unique compounds, and over 973,000 searchable chemical structures. Replicate spectra and over 3 million chemical names and synonyms provide a higher rate of correct identification and ensure that the library can aid in classical EI, exact mass, and other methods of identification.
- DVD includes: Wiley/NIST EI library (>1m spectra) in the following formats: Agilent Chemstation/Masshunter, NIST MS Search, Thermo Xcalibur, Shimadzu GCMS Solution, PerkinElmer Turbomass, and Waters Masslynx.
- The NIST MSMS library (652k spectra) in NIST format.The complete suite of NIST17 software tools, including AMDIS deconvolution software, MS Interpreter, Lib2NIST, and MS Search.
- ISBN: 978-1-119-41223-6
- Unit of sale: DVD
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED STATES