Software NIST/EPA/NIH MS/MS Mass Spectral Library 2017 Wiley (1)
|Model:||130-QB Library software|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionNewly expanded for its 2017 release, NIST MS/MS Spectral Library now contains more than twice the spectra of the 2014 release at 652,475 and more than two times the number of ions at 123,881. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Mass Spectrometry
- The library now includes:
- MS/MS small molecules Spectra: 574,826 Compounds: 13,808
- Ions: 118,082
- MS/MS commercial peptides Spectra: 90,244 Compounds: 1,904
- Ions: 6,803
- NIST MS/MS total Spectra: 652,475 Compounds: 15,243
- Ions: 123,881
- The library is also compatible with all of the leading manufacturer formats.
- Contact us for more information on compatibility.
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice.
- Editor(s): NIST
- Publication Date: October 2017
- The library has been expanded to now cover small molecules, di and tri peptides, metabolites, designer drugs, surfactants, and commercially available peptides.
- Of the included 123,881 ions there are 1,436 biologically-relevant peptides.
- ISBN: 978-1-119-37673-6
- Unit of sale: CD-ROM
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED STATES