Software Maurer / Wissenbach / Weber LC-MSn Library of Drugs, Poisons and Their Metabolites- Wiley Science Solutions
|Model:||130-QB Chromatography software including mass spectrometry libraries|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionThe Maurer/Wissenbach/Weber LCMSn Library of Drugs, Poisons, and Their Metabolites provides a proven metabolite-based LCMSn screening methods and MS2 and MS3 spectra of about 1,500 parent compounds and 3,000 of their metabolites. Detection of metabolites increases the sensitivity, detection window, and the selectivity, allows confirmation of the body passage, and finally, minimizes the risk of false negative LC-MS results possibly caused by ion suppression of the target analyte. Even the risk of false positive results can be reduced considering the metabolite patterns. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Mass Spectrometry Library Database.
- Most of the CNS acting drugs (e.g. drugs of abuse) are lipophilic compounds which are excreted into urine mainly in metabolized form. Common GC-MS screening, using comprehensive libraries with electron ionization spectra and sophisticated search algorithms, provides excellent screening results with the limitation of volatile and apolar compounds. LCMSn screening with corresponding libraries can overcome these limitations, but up until now, all have mainly covered parent compounds. Thus their applicability for urine screening is limited because most toxicologically relevant compounds are excreted into urine more or less exclusively as phase I and/or II metabolites.
- Contact us for more information on compatibility
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice
- Author(s): Hans H. Maurer, Dirk K. Wissenbach, Armin A. Weber
- Date: April 2014
- Content: Spectra: >10,000, Structures: 6,816, Toxicologically Relevant Compounds: 1,500, Metabolites/Artifacts: 3,000, Endogenous, Molecules/Impurities: 50.
- Compound coverage: can be searched at www.compoundsearch.com. A full list can be found on the Wiley website : http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-3527337423,miniSiteCd-WSS.html
- ISBN: 978-3-527-33742-2
- Unit of sale: CD-ROM
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:GERMANY