Software Mass Spectra of Physiologically Active Substances: Including Drugs, Steroid Hormones, and Endocrine Disruptors 2011 - Wiley Science Solutions
|Model:||130-QB Chromatography software including mass spectrometry libraries|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionThis collection is an Invaluable Resource for Doping Control, Endocrinology, and Clinical Toxicology Steroids are of considerable therapeutic importance but are increasingly being abused for performance enhancement. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Mass Spectrometry Library Database.
- Available Database Formats: ACD;Agilent Chemstation; NIST MSSEARCH; Finnigan GCQ, SSQ, TSQ, ICIS, ITS40, Magnum; INCOS; PE Turbomass; Shimadzu QP-5000; Thermo Galactic SpectralID; Varian Saturn;VG Labbase, Masslab; Waters Masslynx; Xcalibur
- Contact us for more information on compatibility
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice
- Author(s): Maria Kristina Parr, Georg Opfermann, Wilhelm Schanzer, Hugh L. J. Makin
- Date: March 2011
- Institute: This collection has been expended in collaboration with the Institute of Biochemistry, German Sport University Cologne.
- Database content: contains 4182 mass spectra and chemical structures of androgens and estrogens, their trimethylsilyl -, O-methoxyoxime- and acetal derivatives, and beta-2-agonists. Most spectra have been obtained on the same mass spectrometer under identical conditions. The data records include chemical name, chemical structure, molecular formula, and synonyms.
- Average number of peaks: 145
- ISBN: 978-3-527-33080-5
- Unit of sale: CD-ROM
- Compound coverage can be searched at www.compoundsearch.com.
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:GERMANY