Software Mass Spectra of Geochemicals, Petrochemicals and Biomarkers (SpecData) - Wiley Science Solutions
|Model:||130-QB Chromatography software including mass spectrometry libraries|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionHigh-quality database for the organic, geo-, and/or petrochemist. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Mass Spectrometry Library Database.
- Information included: mass spectra, chemical structure, chemical name, molecular formula, molecular weight (nominal mass), base peak, reference, and measurement condition.
- Availability: Benchtop/SPC, Excalibur, Finnigan GCQ, Finnigan TSQ, Finnigan SSQ, Finnigan Ion-Trap, Finnigan INCOS, Fisons VG Masslab, Agilent Chemstation, NetCDF, NIST, Shimadzu QP-5000, Varian ITS-40.
- Contact us for more information on compatibility.
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice
- Author(s): J. W. De Leeuw
- Institute: Department of Marine Biogeochemistry at the Netherlands Institute of Sea Research (NIOZ)
- Date: August 2004
- Content: 1,100 mass spectra of well-defined compounds.
- Chemical Structures: elucidated, if necessary, by a variety of techniques including NMR spectroscopy and single-crystal X-ray structure analysis.
- Spectra collection: spectra were collected during extensive project on the occurence of resistant biomacromolecules and lipids in sedimentary organic matter, and mechanisms of fossil fuel generation as well as the chemistry of organic sulphur in the geosphere.
- Substance class data: include saturated, unsaturated and aromatic hydrocarbons, aromatic and non-aromatic sulphur and oxygen compounds, terpenes, steroids and their degradation products.
- ISBN: 978-0-471-64798-0
- Unit of sale: CD-ROM
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not applicable
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED STATES