Software Mass Spectra of Flavors and Fragrances of Natural and Synthetic Compounds, 3rd Edition- Wiley Science Solutions
|Model:||130-QB Chromatography software including mass spectrometry libraries|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionThis innovative MS library for natural and synthetic products (essential oils, perfumes, etc.) makes the identification of unknown compounds in complex mixtures easier, faster, and more reliable. Essential oils are mixtures consisting of monoterpene and sesquiterpene monocarbons, their oxygenated derivatives, and aliphatic oxygenated compounds. The difficulties that arise in the GC-MS peak identification of these complex samples is due to the fact that many terpenes have identical mass spectra. This is a consequence of similarities both in the initial molecule, or in the fragmentations and rearrangements after ionization. Hence, MS identification of these compounds should always be accompanied by retention time information that may support MS library search results. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Mass Spectrometry Library Database.
- Mass spectra, relative to standard and well-known simple matrix components, were obtained and recorded through GC-MS separation/identification.
- Information categories: traditional information relative to each component (CAS number, common name, CAS name, molecular weight, compound formula, chemical class) plus linear retention index values are entered.
- Compatibility: Bruker, Leco, JEOL, Agilent .L (Chemstation, MassHunter), PerkinElmer TurboMass, Waters MassLynx, DANI, ACD ND9, and Cromatoplus (30-day trial version)
- Software Specifications:
- Spectral Records: 3,462
- Chemical Structures: 3,462
- RI1 = measured on SLB-5MS (Hydro):3,462
- RI2 = measured on SLB-5MS (FAMEs): 2,516
- RI3 = measured on Supelcowax-10 (FAMEs): 1,466 (same records as RI4)
- RI4 = measured on Supelcowax-10 (FAEEs): 1,466 (same records as RI3)
- RI5 = measured on Equity-1 (Hydro): 646
- Contact us for more information on compatibility
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice
- Author(s): Professor Dr. Luigi Mondello
- Date: October 2015
- Applications: Prepared by Prof. Luigi Mondello under rigorous measurement conditions, the mass spectral library contains compounds central to flavor and fragrance research.
- Advanced Flavor and Fragrance Component Identification in Complex Mixtures
- Use: The use of chromatographic information, such as Linear Retention Index (LRI) data, can be used to filter MS results, enabling the more reliable peak assignment of components in complex mixtures.
- Content: >3000 mass spectra, LRI retention data, calculated kovats RI, and searchable chemical structures of compounds of interest for the flavors and fragrances industry.
- Compound coverage: can be searched at www.compoundsearch.com.
- ISBN: 978-1-119-06984-3
- Unit of sale: CD-ROM
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED STATES