Software Mass Spectra of Designer Drugs 2017 - Wiley Science Solutions
|Model:||130-QB Chromatography software including mass spectrometry libraries|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionDesigner Drugs 2017 is the largest collection of chemical signatures of NPS and drugs of abuse in the world. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Mass Spectrometry Database Library.
- Support: Forensics and toxicology labs.
- New to this edition is additional support for accurate mass workflows, including MassHunter PCD and NIST MS Search (compatible with Thermo, Bruker, JEOL, Leco, PerkinElmer, and others).
- Updated annually, the 2017 edition covers the range of known novel psychoactive substances through December 31, 2016.
- Contact us for more information on compatibility-Upgrades are available for purchasers of prior editions.
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice
- Compiled by: Dr. Peter Rösner
- Reviewed by mass spectral experts: Dr. Giselher Fritschi and Thomas Junge
- Publication Date: March 2017
- Features : 25,114 mass spectra and 19,665 unique compounds predominantly classified as novel psychoactive substances (NPS).
- Information covering: fentanyl addiction, this library helps labs combat the opioid and novel psychoactives epidemics that threaten public health.
- Content: the addition of over 1,600 new mass spectra and over 800 new, unique compounds in over 30 different classification groups such as, fentanyles, synthetic cannabinoids, and benzodiazepines.
- ISBN: 978-3-527-34379-9
- Unit of sale: CD-ROM
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not applicable
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:GERMANY