Software FAMEs Fatty Acid Methyl Esters: Mass Spectral Database - Wiley Science Solutions
|Model:||130-QB Chromatography software including mass spectrometry libraries|
|Manufacturer:||Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co, KGaA|
|Brand:||Wiley Science Solutions|
|Product type:||Mass spectrometry libraries|
DescriptionFatty acids are important compounds in food analysis, since they are sample-specific. They can be used as markers or their profile can be used as a fingerprint (e.g., bacteria fatty acids) or to reveal fraud (e.g., seed oil added to olive oil). In GC, fatty acids are analyzed after derivatization to methyl esters (FAMEs). FAME is a library of 240 spectra and structures of fatty acid methyl esters, including their Linear Retention Index and calculated Kovats Retention Index. Full details are given on the Wiley Science Solutions website: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-823662.html. A special 10% Stratlab discount is available on Wiley Mass Spectrometry Libraries when purchased through Stratlab.
- Knowledge: Mass Spectrometry Library Database.
- Applications include building FAMEs profiles of target bacteria (e.g., Pseudomonas aeruginosa).
- Each record contains the mass spectrum, searchable structure, chemical information, and LRI retention data.
- Records indexed by name, molecular weight, and retention time.
- Highly controlled: Measured on a single instrument in controlled conditions.
- Quality samples sourced from leading suppliers and manufacturers.
- Compatibility: Available in six manufacturer formats for use with most common mass spectrometry applications: 1) NIST MS Search, 2) Agilent Chemstation, 3) PerkinElmer TurboMass, 4) ThermoFisher Spectral ID, 5) Waters MassLynx, and 6) ACD/Labs MSManager.
- A version in the Shimadzu GCMS Solution format is available directly from Shimadzu.
- Contact us for more information on compatibility
- Stratlab Discount: A special 10% discount off the Wiley's UK list price will be applied when ordered through Stratlab. Discount will be applied automatically to customer's invoice
- Author(s): Luigi Mondello
- Date: December 2011
- Database content: linear retention index data, registered using an alkane mixture on an apolar column and using also a FAMEs and a FAEEs (fatty acid ethyl esters) mixture on a polar one. The addition of the retention index data enables more reliable compound matching and identification of unknowns.
- Data acquisition: Data were acquired on a GCMS QP2010 Plus (Shimadzu), Autosampler AOC-20i (Shimadzu), split/splitless injector inlet, Supelcowax 30 m x 0.25 mm x 0.25 Ám (Supelco), Helium in constant linear velocity mode (35cm/s) carrier gas, with an oven temperature of 50oC to 280oC (or 350oC) at 3oC/min. Ion source temperature 220oC, interface temperature 250oC, scan range 50-550 u, EI 70 eV.
- ISBN: 978-1-118-14394-0
- Unit of sale: CD-ROM
- Compound coverage can be searched at www.compoundsearch.com.
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 20cm x (H) 20cm x (D) 20cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.50 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED STATES