Humidity Temperature and Dew Point USB Data Logger (1)
|Model:||168-HT Hydrometers, thermohydrometers and accessories|
|Manufacturer:||S Brannan & Sons Ltd|
|Material:||Instrument, spare or other|
|Measurement product type:||Humidity/Temperature|
|Density measurement type:||Hydrometers - ASTM 330mm long SG scale|
DescriptionThis standalone data logger measures and stores up to 16,382 relative humidity and temperature readings over 0 to 100%RH and -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement ranges. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PCs USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 7, 2000, XP and Vista (32-bit). Relative humidity, temperature and dew point (the temperature at which water vapour present in the air begins to condense) data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
- The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery which can typically allow logging for 1 year.
- Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by flashing red and green LEDs.
- The data logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the protective cap and seal is fitted.
- This data logger can also be used in conjunction with our Handheld Programmer and Data Collector (available separately - 38/760/0) which allows the user to configure their unit, download data and view logging results on-the-spot rather than removing the logger from the environment being measured to take to the PC.
- The EasyLog USB control software is supplied free of charge with each data logger. Easy to install and use, the control software runs under Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7. The software is used to set-up the data logger as well as download, graph and export data to Excel.
- The software allows the following parameters to be configured:
- Logger name
- °C or °F
- Logging Rate (10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12hr)
- High and low alarm for humidity and temperature
- Start date and time
- -200 to +1350°C (-328 to +2462°F) K-type measurement range
- -200 to +1190°C (-328 to +2174°F) J-type measurement range
- -200 to +390°C (-328 to +734°F) T-type measurement range
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery, Windows control software and basic K-type thermocouple (0 to 400°C / -32 to +752°F)
- Relative Humidity :
- Measurement range : 0 to 100%RH
- Repeatability : +0.1%RH
- Accuracy (overall error) : +3.0%RH
- Internal resolution : 0.5 to +40 (+104) %RH
- Long term stability : 0.5%RH/yr
- Temperature :
- Measurement range : -35(-31) to +80 (+176)°C (°F)
- Repeatability : +0.1(+0.2)°C (°F)
- Accuracy (overall error) : typically +0.5(+1) up to +2(+4)°C (°F)
- Internal resolution : 0.5(1)°C (°F)
- Dew Point :
- Accuracy (overall error) : typically +1.1(+2)°C (°F)
- Logging Rate : from every 10s to every 12hr
- Operating Temperature Range : -35 (-31) to +80 (+176)°C (°F)
- ½ AA 3.6V Lithium Battery Life : 1 year
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 25cm x (H) 15cm x (D) 10cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.25 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM