Hotplate analogue thermostatic large Clifton HP1-3 (1)
|Model:||172-HT Hotplates and hotplate stirrers|
|Instrument controller type:||Analogue|
- Routine laboratory work in pharmaceutical, industrial and quality control applications. Ideal for heating Agar, drying glassware, vessels etc. Sample preparation.
- Analogue hotplates feature a generous working area, thermostatically controlled, with an illuminated on/off switch, heater and 'hot' warning indicator.
- Solid aluminium hob, 12mm thick for excellent thermal properties and uniform heat distribution over its working area. Painted surfaces and control panel have an antibacterial protection. All surfaces chemical resistant and wipe clean. Featuring an on/off mains switch and heater on indicator. The hob overlaps the base ensuring spillages do not ingress into the controls. Easily converted into a sand bath with accessory kit for direct immersion of samples. Accepts laboratory scaffolding. Hob maximum temperature 350?C. Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety. Fitted with an IP rated clear booted on/off mains switch preventing ingress of moisture. Sturdy construction with easy to clean hob. Built to the latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and three year warranty.
- External Dimensions: 706w x 325d x 200h mm
- Hob Dimensions: 686w x 305d mm
- Packed: 81 x 36 x 44cm
- Temperature Range: Ambient +10°C - 350°C
- Temperature Control: Analogue dial pointer
- Sensitivity: ±10°C at 150°C
- Hob Maximum load guidance: 8kg at maximum 300°C
- Heater Power: (220-240V) 2400 W
- Voltage: 230V Retort Points: double M10 fixing points, rear hotplate Packed Weight: 22 kg
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 81cm x (H) 36cm x (D) 44cm
Approx. shipping weight: 22.00 Kg
UN no: Not applicable
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM