Glove natural rubber flock lined heavy duty Jet Black size 9-9.5 (large) (48 pairs)
|Model:||410-AK Re-useable chemical hand protection; gloves|
|Manufacturer:||Polyco Healthline Ltd|
|Main Filter (units):||Large|
|Primary Material:||Rubber/natural rubber/latex|
|Material Description:||Powder free|
|Glove material:||Flock lined & natural rubber|
- Jet is a heavy duty flock lined rubberglove, offering good chemical and mechanical protection
- This natural rubber glove performs well to protect against a wide range of chemicals and cleaning agents
- Chlorinated to harden the surface, it is smooth to the touch and attains a good EN388 score for abrasion, making it extremely durable
- The slip resistant pattern on the palm of the glove ensures good grip in both dry and wet conditions, and it has a beaded cuff to prevent liquid rollback
- Its anatomical shape and flexibility minimise hand fatigue and the soft cotton flock lining absorbs perspiration keeping the hands cool and Comfortable.Tested in accordance with EN1186
- Performance: A heavyweight glove that will stand up to repeated knocks, rubbing and scuffing.
- Chlorinated: Treated to harden the surface of the glove leaving it smooth to the touch.
- Comfort: Anatomical shape ensures Comfort and reduces hand fatigue. The soft cotton flock lining absorbs perspiration, keeping hands cool.
- Good grip: Slip resistant pattern on the palm enhances grip.
- Cuff: Beaded cuff to prevent liquid roll back.
- Cotton Flock: Soft cotton flock lining absorbs perspiration, keeping
- hands cool.
- Abrasion resistance: The Jet attains a good EN388 score for abrasion resistance.
- Colours: Available in black and orange.
- Heavy duty natural rubber glove
- Conforms to directive 89/686/EEC and equivalent national standards EN374-1:2003, EN374-2:2003, EN374-3:2003, EN388:2003 and EN420:2003+A1:2009; EC certificate of conformity No. GB15/842422
- Material: natural rubber with flock lining
- Size range: 6-6.5 to 9-9.5 (small to large)
- Colour: Black (orange also available)
- Glove care: To get the best service from your gloves ensure that after use all contaminant is removed
- Storage: store in dry conditions away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Note: Should not be worn where there is a risk of entanglement with moving machinery
- Warning: Contains natural rubber latex and accelerators, which may cause allergic reactions
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 30cm x (H) 15cm x (D) 15cm
Approx. shipping weight: 1.00 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:MALAYSIA