Fume hood 1500mm wide LCV type PP liner
|Model:||169-AA Fume cupboards|
DescriptionLabGuard general chemistry fume hood, LCV (low constant volume) type, 5 feet wide, with polypropylene liner
- Complete safety: ASHRAE 110:1995 & EN-14175 compliant
- Energy savings: VAV, patented Autosash system standard
- Additional security: unique auto fire extinguisher system
- Durability: inner workspace made from Trespa integral work walls
- Green design: advanced aerodynamic construction
- Extremely user friendly: Fine control utility fittings by leading Italian manufacturer
- International standard aesthetics
- Overall dimensions with base cabinet: 1500 mm W X 900 mm D X 2400 mm H
- Fume hood dimensions: 1500 mm W X 900 mm D X1600 mm H
- Base cabinet dimensions: 1400 mm W X 540 mm D X 700 mm H
- Inside fume hood working volume: 1220 mm W X 650 mm D X 1155 mm H
- Bed size: 1220 mm W X 650 mm D
- Design standard-1: American Design Standard ASHRAE11- 1995 All tests including Tracer gas containment test passed.
- Design standard-2: European Design Standard: EN-14175- 2003 Inner Plane Containment test passed
- Design structure: Aerodynamic, floor mounted
- Airflow type: Low constant volume (for A.C. environment)
- Colour combination: Grey and white
- Powder coated
- Pre-treament: with 8 tank chemical processes and powder coated with highly chemical resistant epoxy colors having dry film thickness of 70 to 80µm. Passes all conformity performance tests as per IS
- Material of construction of superstructure:
- Galvanized steel as per IS 277: 2003 standard of 1.0mm thickness for all sheet metal paneling, 1.2mm for corner post, 1.2 mm for back pillars
- Front top panel: Easily openable hinged top panel for easy access to flow control valve and electrical lighting fixtures for maintenance
- Corner post: Triangular profiled corner post is placed on Left and Right Hand Side of the fume hood. Houses the utility line fittings and electrical receptacles.
- Construction (interior): Chemical and heat resistant, smooth finish, easily cleanable panels made out of polypropylene material integral work walls. (5 mm thick).
- Active kinetics exhaust system: Interstitial 7-point active kinetics exhaust system (for light, normal and heavy fumes) with baffle to ensure rapid exhaust of fumes.
- Airfoil: Aerodynamic design, horizontal airfoil mounted on the worktop made of
- SS 304 (1.2mm).
- Worktop: Chemically resistant splash and spillage proof dished PVC worktop (10 mm thick).
- Sink, water tap with drain arrangement: Worktop has trough for drainage with water tap on back side of worktop.
- Sash (Shutter): Vertical rising sash counter-balanced with pulley and counter-weight system. Polycarbonate glass sash (4 mm thick). Smooth and light sash operation. Clear openable height = 750 mm.
- Wet and Dry service valves: Remotely operated colour coded Far, Italy made valves for fine control over utilities (as per DIN 12920 norms) total 4 nos. service valves with stainless steel flexible braided hose with 6mm internal diameter, withstands up to 15 kgf pressure and brass fittings for gas connections. Includes x1 for raw water, x1 for Nitrogen, x1 for vacuum, x1 for compressed air.
- Valves located in separate media columns on front of fume hood.
- Maintenance port 1 - top panel: Openable for easy maintenance of tube light and flow
- control valve.
- Maintenance port 2 - Triangular service panel: For maintenance of utility valves and tubing.
- Internal nozzles: Brass powder coated fittings are staggered in the fume hood to avoid the intermingling of the flexible tubes. Also the taps are tapered in shape to
- use with flexible tubing of sizes from ¼ to ½ in dia, to provide greater flexibility for the user.
- Note: Our Scope of Supply for utility lines ends at 1/4" BSP male adopter.
- Lighting: Fluorescent light (20 watt x 2 nos.) with vapour-proof fitting for proper
- illumination. Intensity approx 400 lux at worktop level.
- Electrical Utilities: x3 electrical sockets (North-West make 230V, 6/16 A, 50 Hz), x3 North-West make MCBs with blower NO/NC switch with built in
- starter & light switch on front fascia. Cables & wires Fire Retardant grade. (All on RHS)
- Built-in starter: The electrical wiring will have built-in starter of Telemechanique make; suitable to blower motor capacity.
- Cable entering port: For easy access of cables from fume hood to electrical sockets.
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping weight: 0.00 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:INDIA