Flask shaker Stuart SF1 wrist action variable speed control timer clamps for up to 8 x 500mL flasks 230V 50Hz a.c
|Model:||172-HT Hotplates, stirrers|
|Manufacturer:||Bibby - Barloworld Scientific Ltd.|
|Product type:||Stirring and shaking|
DescriptionFlask shaker, Stuart SF1, wrist action, with variable speed control, 0 to 60 minute timer, off and continuous run settings and clamps for holding up to eight x 500ml flasks, for 230V 50Hz a.c. SF1
- Vigorous shaking action
- Timed operation or continuous running
- Robust construction
- Ideal for extractions
- Valuable time can be taken up mixing bottles and flasks by hand. Let the SF1 take the strain. Holding up to eight flasks or bottles, up to 500ml capacity, it creates a vigorous mixing action by simulating hand shaking. It is especially useful for applications where prolonged shaking is required as it can be left on continuously and won't get tired!
- Robust construction, mounted on four rubber feet to absorb vibration and prevent unnecessary movement on the bench. Analogue timer covers 10 to 60 minutes with a manual override. Electronic feed-back control ensures a constant speed irrespective of load.
- Supplied with two side arms, eight clamps and Allen key. An optional extension kit is available, catalogue number SF1/2 which consists of two extension arms and four extra clamps. It increases the capacity to twelve bottles or flasks.
- Speed range : 80 to 800 oscillations/min
- Amplitude : 1.5mm
- Overall dimensions (wxdxh) : 780 x 270 x 240mm
- Maximum load : 3kg
- Net weight : 8.3kg
- Electrical supply : 230V, 50Hz, 50W
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 80cm x (H) 30cm x (D) 25cm
Approx. shipping weight: 10.00 Kg