Castrol Grease Optileb GR 823-0 (52Kg)
|Product type:||Reagent and/or reagent kit|
- Developed to lubricate food machinery in high-temperature applications where incidental contact with food is possible.
- They are recommended for sleeve and rolling bearings in overhead conveyors and other material handling equipment.
- May be applied manually or with automatic dispensing equipment.
- Lighter consistency GR 823-0 grease can be used in gear cases where a non-channeling slump grease is needed to control leakage.
- Temperature application range: - 30°C up to 120°C
- Castrol Optileb?GR 823 greases (previously called Molub-Alloy Foodproof 823 FM) - developed for general lubrication of food machinery
- Approved as "physiologically safe" by the Landesgewerbe-Anstalt LGA Bayern
- Optileb GR 823 greases are approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (NSF) as "H1" lubricants which can be used in the food and beverage industry even if incidental contact with food products is possible
- Very high melting point and non-drip characteristics of this grease minimize product contamination
- Unique water resistance provides continuous protection even when equipment is washed down periodically.
- Physiologically safe (approved by LGA Bayern) - base fluid and all other ingredients used in GR 823 comply with
- sections 178.3570 and 178.3620 of the FDA guidelines
- The combination of additives and blending techniques maximize rust and oxidation characteristics for effective rust protection and long service life of the grease
- Good adhesion, film strength and water-wash resistance even at elevated temperatures
- Drip free characteristics
- Material: A select base oil blend plus an FDA approved thickener
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 50cm x (H) 50cm x (D) 50cm
Approx. shipping weight: 55.00 Kg
UN no: 3077
Packing group: 3
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM