Castrol Grease Optileb GR 823-0 (18Kg)
|Product type:||Reagent and/or reagent kit|
- Developed to lubricate food machinery in high-temperature applications where incidental contact with food is possible.
- They are recommended for sleeve and rolling bearings in overhead conveyors and other material handling equipment.
- May be applied manually or with automatic dispensing equipment.
- Lighter consistency GR 823-0 grease can be used in gear cases where a non-channeling slump grease is needed to control leakage.
- Temperature application range: - 30°C up to 120°C
- Optileb GR 823 greases have also been approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (NSF) as "H1" lubricants which
- can be used in the food and beverage industry even if incidental contact with food products is possible.
- H1 lubricants acceptable for use where incidental contact with food is possible.
- Very high melting point and non-drip characteristics of this grease minimize product contamination.
- Unique water resistance provides continuous protection even when equipment is washed down periodically.
- Physiologically safe (approved by LGA Bayern) - base fluid and all other ingredients used in GR 823 comply with
- sections 178.3570 and 178.3620 of the FDA guidelines.
- A select base oil blend plus an FDA approved thickener provide good adhesion, film strength and water-wash resistance even at elevated temperatures. Drip-free characteristics and the off-white color of Optileb GR 823
- greases complement house keeping efforts in food and related industries.
- A high performance combination of food grade additives provides excellent anti-wear protection. The combination of additives and blending techniques maximize rust and oxidation characteristics for effective rust protection and long service life of the grease.
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 35cm x (H) 39cm x (D) 35cm
Approx. shipping weight: 20.00 Kg
UN no: 3077
Packing group: 3
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM