Biological safety cabinet Bigneat BDTWO CII
|Model:||169-AA Fume cupboards|
|Material:||Instrument or other|
|Product type:||Fume hoods and flow cabinets (recirculating)|
DescriptionAudible and visual alarms are included for malfunction or incorrect flow conditions. ULPA filters to European Standard EN 1822 for performance testing and filtration efficiency.
- ? Long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust air.
- ? Clear-view, frameless sash, counterbalanced for one-hand operation.
- ? Lighting is bright and without glare.
- ? Antimicrobial coating on all surfaces minimises contamination.
- Style -G
- ? Glass side walls increase all round visibility.
- ? Multi-piece removable work surface.
- Construction and Materials
- Cabinet body: 1.2 mm 16 gauge electro-galvanized steel with white oven-baked epoxy powder coated finish.
- Interior: 1.5mm 16 gauge stainless 304 steel, with 4B finish.
- Sash window: UV absorbing tempered glass, 5mm.
- Side walls: Glass, UV absorbing tempered glass, 5mm (BDTWO-G).
- External dimensions: 1340x740x1360mm
- Internal dimensions: 1270x560x670mm
- Cabinets will be supplied for power supply: 230V, AC, 50Hz, 5Amp, 1? unless 110V, AC, 60Hz, 8Amp, 1? is specifically requested.
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping dimensions: (W) 1440cm x (H) 860cm x (D) 1660cm
Approx. shipping weight: 0.26 Kg
UN no: Not restricted
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM