Bio safety cabinet Class II Bigneat
|Model:||169-AA Fume cupboards|
|Material:||Instrument or other|
|Product type:||Fume hoods and flow cabinets (recirculating)|
DescriptionMicrobiological Safety Cabinet, Class II, non-recirculation model requiring extraction. Bench mounted with sloping front. Conforms to BS EN12469:2000 (supersedes BS 5726:1992).
- Manfactured in white epoxy powder coated steel.
- Maximum operator, product and environment protection incorporating 2 sets of HEPA filters, 1x main, 1 x exhaust.
- Ergonomic sloping front
- Negative pressure plenum
- Multi piece stainless steel work surface (304)
- Microprocessor control with two PIN access
- UV Tempered glass or stainless steel side windows prepared for 2 service valves on LHS and RHS
- UV Tempered sliding glass sash
- Automatic filter compensation
- Visual and acoustic alarms if any safety parameters are incorrect
- Antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimising contamination
Safety and ShippingApprox. shipping weight: 0.00 Kg
UN no: Not applicable
Packing group: N/A
Country of origin:UNITED KINGDOM